- On mobile device, after successful user login to the BI4.0 Mobi application, an error is thrown when accessing server folder or any other folder -
Error: Unable to connect to the Mobile server (MOBI10405)
- User can authenticate without any issues, but cannot open any folders
- User already has full access to all available folders and objects
- SAP BusinessObjects XI4.0
- SAP BO Mobile XI4.0
- Windows 2008 Server platform
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3
MOBI10405 10405 Mobile Mobi BI4.0 XI4.0 4.0 connect device blackberry folder mob10405 mob11405, KBA , BI-BIP-MOB , Obsolete;use:MOB-APP-BI-BB Blackberry,MOB-APP-BI-SRV server , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.