Crystal Reports Tool Tips do not get exported to Pdf Format.
- Crystal Reports XIR2
- Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Report in Crystal Reports 2008.
- Insert a Database field in the report.
- Move the mouse on the Database field.
- We observe that we get the name of the field.
- Export this report to Pdf format.
- Now move the mouse on the Database field again in the Pdf format.
- We observe that there is no name appeared as it was in the Crystal report.
This feature is by design. Crystal Reports does not export the tool tips to PDF format.
Export , Tool Tips , Pdf Format , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem