- You want to change the behavior of the F4 help in the variable screen(prompt) of a BW query. E.g. you want to control what kind of data is listed in the F4 help.
- You want to change the behavior of the value help in the 'select filter value' dialog box in the query navigation panel.
- There are settings on several different levels which have an affect on the F4 help in BW query. You need to better understand how exactly the system works.
- SAP BW/4HANA All versions
- SAP NetWeaver All versions
F4, value help, matchcode, match code, online help, F4 mode, read mode, select filter value, filter value selection, M mode, D mode, Q mode, A mode, F4 performance, long run time, user settings, RSR_VARIABLE_F4_RESTRICT_BADI, FF, relational browse, relation browse, RELATIONAL_BROWSE, member access mode, Open ODS View, CDS, view, ODP , KBA , bpc unified , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , BW-BEX-ET , Enduser Technology , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , BW4-AE-F4 , MasterData Read Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.