- Confirmed quantity is set to 0 when an item quantity is entered that is greater than the amount of stock available.
- Confirmed quantity should be determined as equal to the amount that is available in stock (Partial Confirmed Quantity)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
ATP , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-ATP , Availability Check , CRM-BTX-SLO , Sales Transaction , CRM-BTX-ERP , CRM UI for ERP Sales Documents , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.