- Do the Canada directories expire?
- When do the US directories expire?
- Global Address Cleanse (GAC) directories
- What happens when the directories expire?
- US Regulatory Address Cleanse (URAC) dirs
- Using Australia directories after they are expired
- Canadian referential directories expiration date
- Certain address directories expire after a period of time
- Receiving a warning that directories will be expiring soon
- How long can expired directories be used in non-certified mode?
SAP Data Services
BODS , DS , DSXI , XI , GAC , URAC , addresses , update , dirs , can , aus , engine , expired , expiration , expiring , us , usa , intl , CASS2009 , CASS , 2009 , 2004-2008 , outdated , old , country, SHA-1 , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.