Report developed in Crystal Report 2008 incorrectly displays standard Thai fonts like Tahoma, Cordia New, Angsana New.
Crystal Reports 2008
Text rendering engine (USP10.dll) delivered by product installation does not cover required fonts.
1. Open Crystal Reports
2. Go to Help > About Crystal Reports
3. Click “More Info…” button at the bottom of About Crystal Reports window
4. You see all dlls loaded by Crystal Reports sorted in alphabetical order, scroll down and find USP10.dll
5. Check the path to the file and check if it is not pointing to Windows folder
6. If you rename the usp10.dll in Business Object location to usp10.old then CR will load the dll from Windows folder by default.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem