- When multiple objects are stacked on the row axis (i.e. 10 or more), there isn’t enough width in the workspace to display all the columns.
- Consequently, Measures/Key Figures are shifted off to the far right hand side of the page.
- Normally, a scrollbar is displayed to reveal the data. Yet, in this case, a scrollbar is missing in the table area.
- Stacking a large number of hierarchies makes navigating the data unmanageable for the user.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- Advanced Analysis, edition for OLAP
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI
KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.