You get an error message
Check with ID XYZ already exists for Bank account PQRS
Save failed; refresh list to perform further actions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Managing My Area work center.
2. Go to Approvals view.
3. Select the Approval Task and perform the action Approve.
4. You get the error message Check with ID XYZ already exists for Bank account PQRS; Save failed; refresh list to perform further actions.
The reason for this problem is that the next check ID in the check lot (which determines which number the next check will have) didn't get the correct check number.
1. Go to Liquidity Management work center.
2. Go to Master Data view.
3. Go to My Banks subview.
4. Select the My Bank PQR.
5. Perform the action Edit Bank Accounts.
6. On the new window select the Bank account XYZ.
7. Navigate to the tab Check Lot.
8. Perform the action Void Unused Check and enter the check number XYZ a date and void reason and press ok.
9. This will not create a new outgoing check but just delete the number from the check lot so that the system does not try to use the number for the next check.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To