- The requirement is that users don't have to manually set their language and locale preferences the first time when they log into Web Intelligence Rich Client, but that it has been predefined for them by the Administrator.
- This is especially useful in a Citrix environment.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI
webi; WRC; regional; , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-WRC , Obsolete, use : BI-RA-WBI-DEP-WRC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.