You opened the Team Member Work Analysis report (technical ID PROPRJU04_Q0005). But you are not able to add any characteristics related to time frame and date in the report.
SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select the Reports view.
- Open the Team Member Work Analysis report (ID PROPRJU04_Q0005).
- Run the report.
- Go to the report view and try to add time related characteristics.
- You will notice that the specific characteristics are not available.
Various dates are available in the report as attributes of characteristic. Therefore, these are not available when you try to add fields to the row.
In the report following dates are available as attributes of characteristics:
Characteristic: Project Task
Attributes: Created On, Changed On, Latest Start Date, Latest Finish Date, Earliest Finish Date, Earliest Start Date
Attributes: Earliest Finish Date, Latest Start Date, Latest Finish Date
Attributes: Changes On, Created On
Perform following steps to add these attributes in the report.
- Open the Team Member Work Analysis report.
- Select the Settings button and choose Characteristics.
- Select the value help corresponding to required characteristic in the attribute shown column.
- Choose required date from left side column and add it to right side column by clicking single right arrow.
- Select the OK button.
PROPRJU04_Q0005, attributes, time characteristics not available , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To