Data Bridge is being used to import data from an external database to create new structure. A date field from the external database is being imported to create new period names in the “Main Hierarchy”. The period names need to be in the date format “yyyy-mm” but they are being created as “yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.000000” so for example the date 31st May 2010 needs to be imported as “2010-05” but instead it is being imported as “2010-05-31 00:00:00.000000”.
- BusinessObjects Performance Optimization v 11.20 (EPO)
- BusinessObjects Performance Profitability v 11.30 (EPM)
- BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management v 7 (EPM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 (PCM)
KBA , EPM-PCM-DB , Data Bridge , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.