- List of users who viewed the number of reports.
- It also shows how many times the action has performed.
BusinessObjects Version : XI 3.1
- Create a WebI report using Activity universe.
- Select the objects “UserName”, “DocumentName”, “Action Name” in to the “Result Objects” pane.
- Select “Action Name” in to the “Filters” pane and in the list of values select “Read Document”.
- Run the report.
- Edit the report.
- Create a new variable and type the formula: =count([UserName];ALL)
- Drag this object in to the report.
List of users, auditing report, viewed reports , KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Desktop Intelligence , How To
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2