- Error "Unsupported Excel function: QUARTILE" comes while using Quartile function in Xcelsius 2008
- Quartile function has been mentioned as supported function in Xcelsius.
Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 Service Pack 3 Fix Pack 3.3
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch Xcelsius.
2. Enter numeric values in column A (say A1:A10) in Excel spreadsheet.
3. Write below formula in B1:
4. Insert a Spreadsheet component on canvas and map it with B1.
5. Click on Preview."Unsupported Excel function" error will come up.
This issue has been addressed as a documentation bug under ADAPT01510488.
The fix for this bug has been targetted for XI 3.1 Service Pack 4.
Follow the below steps in order to calculate first Quartile in Excel:
We can use 0.5 for 2nd Quartile and 0.75 for 3rd Quartile in place of 0.25 in the above formula.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem