The PCM installation manuals describe how to setup PCM to use an Oracle database but they lack specific examples to help with the common questions raised during the installation process. There are six steps required to take a new environment from nothing to a complete and working PCM system connected to an Oracle database.
- KBA:1546214, "PCM: Oracle 11g R2 - #1 Installation"
- KBA:1546171, "PCM: Oracle 11g R2 - #2 Create PCM Database"
- KBA:1546215, "PCM: Oracle 11g R2 - #3 Create PCM TableSpace"
- KBA:1546209, "PCM: Oracle 11g R2 - #4 Listener Configuration"
- KBA:1546218, "PCM: Oracle 11g R2 - #5 Create PCM Schema"
- KBA:1546210, "PCM: Oracle 11g R2 - #6 Configuration Wizard"
This KBA covers step (5) and demonstrates one way to create the PCM Schema to store the PCM models and data taking into account the guidance in the installation manuals.
- BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management v 7 (EPM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 (PCM)
jmhiv, oracle install , KBA , EPM-PCM-DAT , Database , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.