You want to assign a service to a project but the service is not available in the value help.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select the Projects view.
- Select the Projects subview.
- Select a project and click Edit.
- Go to the Work tab.
- Click Add Row and select the value help.
The service you want to add to the project is not available in the value help.
If the service is not associated with any time based unit (days, hours, minutes) the service is not available for selection in a project.
The service should either have a time based UoM or a quantity conversion rule maintained.
The Quantity Conversion rule can be set as follows:
- Go to the Product Data work center.
- Select the Services view.
- Search for the service and click Edit.
- Select the View All button.
- In the General Tab, under Quantity Conversions, you can maintain the quantity conversion for the Service.
Service, Project, Select, Work, Quantity Conversion, Unit of measurement , KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To