- When an Excel spreadsheet is exported from Xcelsius, the file is locked.
- Users are unable to Add/Remove/Edit/Rename worksheets in the Excel file.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a sample dashboard in Xcelsius.
2. Export Excel spreadsheet using Data->Export menu from Xcelsius.
3. Open Excel spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel.
4. Notice that users are unable to Add/Remove/Edit/Rename workbooks in the Excel file.
This has been identified as a product defect under reference ADAPT01087308.
This issue has been resolved in Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 3.
Excel, Workbook, Lock, Export, Modify , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem