- When exporting Universe receive Error message UX0047 Error Occurs
- Cannot export universe to repository
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XIR3.1
- Universe Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Universe Designer
- Import Universe from Repository
- This generates a local @CMSName folder where the .unv file is stored
- Make a test object in the universe
- Go to File Export / Select the @CMSname for the repository
- Receive error message
- You may also note that the wrong @CMSname folder is generated in the Registry.
When the @CMSNameFolder is generated it does not match the @CMSNameFolder for the current cluster repository. This causes a sharing violation error.
- Launch the CMC and check the Cluster name.
- Launch CCM and check that the SIA has the correct cluster name.
- If the name is incorrect see kbase notes below for instructions on renaming the cluster.
Kbase 1219823 - How to change the cluster name of a Central Management Server on Windows
Kbase 1264017 - How to Change cluster name in Business object enterprise XI 3.1 on UNIX operating system ?
KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem