- When updating the existing connection to new Informix connection, Crystal Reports gives the following errors:
- "Database Connector Error: '42000:[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]A syntax error has occurred. [Database Vendor Code: -201]"
- "Some tables could not be replaced, as no match was found in the new datasource. Please specify the table required for any modified tables".
- "Unknown Database Connector Error".
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP2
- IBM Informix 11.5
- The Data Direct Driver used with Crystal Reports 2008 is Data Direct Driver 5.0.
- Download Data Direct ODBC Driver 5.3 from the mentioned link: https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/012002523100008666562008E/cr_datadirect53_win32.zip
- Unzip the folder and install the product.
- Create a new ODBC System DSN with "ODBC driver for Informix 5.3".
- Then update the connection in Crystal Report using "Set DataSource Location"
Connecting to Informix Database, Data Direct ODBC Driver 5.3 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1