Values can not be edited in embeded Excel cells in Xcelsius 2008.
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2.
- Microsoft Excel 2003.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an existing xlf file in Xcelsius 2008.
- Change a cell value in Excel which is aligned to a label component.
- Click Preview. No changes are reflected in the label.
- In preview mode go to File then click Snapshot and select Current Excel Data. No changes are reflected here as well.
Excel file is password protected.
Remove the password protection of the Excel file and then it is possible to modify the Excel cell content.
Excel, Modify, Protect. Edit.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem