- Inserting a Web Intelligence document into Live Office takes a long time
- After 20 minutes, the session times out
- Error: Invalid session (WRE 00005)
- Error: The operation has timed out'
- Error: 'Unable to connect to SAP BW server Incomplete logon data.. (WIS 10901)'
- Central Management Server (CMS) has high memory and CPU (e.g. 1.6Gb of memory used)
- The CMS trace shows the query takes a long time to execute.
- Event Viewer/CMS has some/all the following errors e.g.
- Database access error. Reason [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Invalid argument value.
- CMS is unstable and will shut down immediately. Reason: Unknown exception in database thread
- CMS is unstable and will shut down immediately. Reason: System is out of memory
- Cluster connection with <machine name> has been broken on notifier side for reason: (Notification resulted in exception IDL:omg.org/CORBA/OBJECT_NOT_EXIST:1.0, minor code 0). Check network connections to CMS machines, and test responsiveness of system database.
- Business Objects XI 3.1 SP3 FP3.1 - FP3.6
Invalid session (WRE 00005) webi import insert integrate LO performance unable FP1 FP3.1 FP 3.1 ADAPT01495888 1495888 timeout distributed cluster apache 2.2 tomcat 6 complex LiveOffice Hang dsws-common-provider.jar dsws-reportengine-provider.jar Unable to connect to SAP BW server Incomplete logon data timed out "Incident 874980" , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.