When Y axis of column chart looks like "0.01%" in Crystal Xcelsius, scale is not correct.
- Operating System: windows 2003 server with SP2
- Crystal Xcelsius 2008 with SP3 FP3
Reproducing the Issue
- The value like: 0.02%, 0.03%, 0.02%, 0.02% in the excel.
- Show these data in a column chart.
- The value(Y) axis should look like "0%,0.01%,0.02%,0.03%", but it shows as: "0.02%,0.02%,0.02%,0.03%", which is not accurate.
However, after changing the data without the percentage, it turns correct.
1. The data like: 0.0002,0.0003,0.0002,0.0002
2. Still show these data in the column chart.
3. The Y axis is: "0.00015,0.0002,0.00025,0.0003,0.00035"
The root cause is the decimal places of data.
- If the data look likes 0.003%, user can change the decimal places from 3 to 4 in the excel format, the number will be shown like 0.0030% in the excel cell.
- After that, display it in a column chart in the Crystal Xcelsius, the Y axis is right.
Xcelsius, Y axis, percentage , KBA , BI-RA-XL-DES , Obsolete: design-time, designing, exporting, usability , Problem