- In a multi-axes bar chart in Crystal Reports designer,when negative values are added,the '0' axis moves according to the negative values.
- There is no common axes when both negative and positive values are present in the chart.
Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report using Xtreme sample database and insert a chart in the report.
- In chart expert, select a 'side by side bar chart'.
- In the data tab, insert the fields by setting the values to 'on change of' and click on OK.
- In chart options, go to Axes tab and select the option 'Dual Axes' and 'Show Data2 Axes'.
- The 'Multi Axes' tab will get activated with values of Axis1 and Axis2.
- Preview the report.
The issue has been identified as a defect and is currently escalated to Product Group under ADAPT01505723
This is currently being reviewed by our Product Group and is targeted for Crystal Reports 2008 FP 3.5.
Crystal Reports designer,multi-axes chart. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Product Enhancement