A business rule fails when running for certain periods and generates the above error message. You go through the following trouble shooting steps and do not find anything wrong or missing.
- You check the business rule and it is correct
- You check the required master data properties and everything is correct
- You run a query on BW side and/or open a report from Excel client and verify there are transaction data within the scope of the logic and the business rule
- You check the work status setting for possible locked regions and nothing is locked
- You check the member access profile and the profile allows access to the data region.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-TDL , Business Rules , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.