You would like to create a new Administrative Category other than those options pre-delivered by SAP (Hourly, Manager and Salaried Employee).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
- Access the Regular Tasks work center view.
- Select the tab for the relevant country/region.
- Under Hiring section, select Hire Employee.
- Fill the required fields.
- Click Next.
- Under the section Work Agreement Classification, select the drop-down for Administrative Category.
- Only three options are available: Hourly, Manager and Salaried Employee.
For localized countries, it is not possible to create a new Administrative Category other than the three options delivered by SAP.
This is the expected behavior.
In case of non-localized countries, please report an incident to the Product Support so that the requirement can be checked with Globalization development.
Administrative Category, Create, New, Non-Localized Countries , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To