- How to report off your own SQL Query?
- Where can we enter a manually written SQL Query in Crystal Reports?
- How to create a Command Object to enter your own SQL Query in Crystal Reports, or Crystal Reports for Enterprise?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article are from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
Command Object Table, SQl Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, Crystal Report 2008 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.