This note contains product installation troubleshooting tips for Data Services 4.x releases. The following areas are covered in this note:
- UNC Path
- Length of installation path
- Requirement to launch InstallIPS executable
- File Access Rights
- Manual Deployment
- Missing Data Services icon on Central Management Console, CMC, after install completes and reboot
- Cleansing Package installation
- Special character in install path
- DS web application deployment on SAP Netweaver 7.2 on Linux
- Linux/Unix install directory on NSF file system
- Data Services Unix invalid key code error
Installation issues in SAP Data Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 and above
- The xml mapping file could not be found or loaded error while installing.
- The OCX file is either missing or you do not have the required privileges to register it.
- Unable to add/remove Data Services keycode via License Manager
- While performing an update installation
- Installation takes long time
- During a “Modify” installation, installed features are incorrectly displayed as unchecked (not installed)
- Incorrect message at the end of install on Unix
- Deploying Data Services web applications on SAP NetWeaver 7.3
SAP Data Services 4.x
BODS , DS , Data Services not Visible in CMS , The specified CMS connection information is invalid. Specify valid CMS connection information , can't install , cannot , problem , error, installation, setup , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.