- Classes are missing in the list of available objects in Web Intelligence HTML and Java Report Panels when creating or editing Web Intelligence Reports
- The issue occurred when changing Product Locale and Preferred View Locale from original language "Japanese" to translated target language "English"
- Switching locales sometimes allows all objects to be displayed
- No error or warning is displayed to the end user
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- WebI Rich Client
- Web Intelligence
WebI, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, classes, class, names, missing, gone, do not appear, disappear, removed, not there, list, objects, do not show up, not showing, not displayed, do not display, JRP, Java Report Panel, edit, create, Rich Client, WRC, HTML Report Panel, locale, translation, manager, translate, viewing, preferences, a folder already exists with this name, Error, C3_Dictionary, kc3Dictionnary , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.