- You use transaction /POSDW/DELE to perform a deletion on entries in table TLOG.
- It deletes the TLOG tasks irrespective of their status.
- In the selection, you cannot choose which tasks to delete which means unprocessed transactions for the store / date will be deleted.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Customer Activity Repository POS DM & Sales Audit
BW-BCT-ISR-PIP, PIPE, POS, TLOG, /POSDW/DELE ECC, RTLPOSDM, /POSDW/CHANGE_TASKSTATUS, SE38, Reject, Background, Archive, POS transaction, SARA, Object, /POSDW/TL , KBA , BW-BCT-ISR-PIP , BW only - Point of Sales Inbound Processing Engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.