- It is not possible to change a material in transaction MM02 so that the material is batch managed from non-batch managed or from batch managed to non-batch managed.
- The system issues the error : M3530 Batch management requirement cannot be changed; choose "Display errors".
- Stocks already exist at plant level / batches already exist.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Zero Stock, Material Master, Open Stock, Purchase Order, Sales Order, SARA, Archive, OMCE, Unique at Material Level, Current Period, Previous Period, MARA, M7347, batch management, deactivate, open document, valuation type, valuation category, split valuated, MARAH, MBEWH, MARDH, History Tables. , KBA , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , MM-IM-GF-BM , Goods Movements with Batches / Valuation Types , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.