Statutory reports are required for periodic legal or statutory reporting. At the end of one of your closing activities, you choose the statutory report Journal Entry Vouch. w. Foreign Curr.-Ch to create a print version of journal entry vouchers for a specified accounting period, but you then find out not all the journal entry vouchers for the specified period are generated in the PDF document.
This issue is specific to China.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the General Ledger work center, choose the Periodic Tasks view.
- Select the Statutory Reports subview.
- Choose the statutory report Journal Entry Vouch. w. Foreign Curr.-Ch.
- Choose New and then select Blank Report Run.
- In the Selection step, specify Company, Set of Books and the Currency.
- Enter the Year and Period for which you want to generate the results.
- Enter the Run Name and choose Next.
- View the results and choose Preview.
- In the PDF document, check the details.
You then find that not all the journal entry vounchers for the specified period are generated in the PDF document.
In the statutory report Journal Entry Vouch. w. Foreign Curr.-Ch, you have to specify the Currency, for example, USD. In that case, only those journal entry vouchers with transactional currency being USD are selected.
In order to generate all the journal entry vouchers for a specified period, you have to run the following statutory report Journal Entry Vouch.-China instead, which does not require to specify the Currency.
KBA , statutary report , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To