- When the Web Intelligence Processing Server's number of open connections has exceeded its maximum connections setting, the following error is returned:
- "Connection failed. The server has reached the maximum number of simultaneous connections. (Error: RWI 00239)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
WebI, RWI00239, max connection, WebIntelligenceProcessingServer, WebIntelligenceReportServer, XIR2, XI3.1 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.