- Count on a profile does not give correct count or Target group Count is not correct
- Count differs when counting by KEEP functionality with the counting with AND
- Unwanted business partners are present in the target group
- Mathematically, both KEEP and AND are same but still the count differs.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management - All Versions
AND, KEEP, Count, Target group , KBA , CRM-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , CRM-MKT-SEG-TGR , Target Groups , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.