- Error occurs after copy/paste action
- In a complex dashboard including a large number of components, when selecting a component from the Object browser, the following error appears:
If run with a Debug version of Flash player, the following error will be displayed:
"A script has executed for longer than the default timeout period of 15 seconds."
- Xcelsius 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Open attached dashboard
- Copy/Paste "Container
- Click on a label from the Object Browser
==> Dialog box with Blank error
4. Click on another object in the canvas or in the Object browser
==> No error
- It takes too long to add the newly pasted components to the Canvas.
- This has been logged as a product defect : Bug # ADAPT01481544
- Install Fix Pack 3.4 of Xcelsius 2008
red cross 01481544 1481544 access select copy paste group several "A script has executed for longer than the default timeout period of 15 seconds." , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem