- Unassigned address is standardized
- Standardized address output with ZIP+4 removed
- Standardize Unassigned Address option is disabled
- Primary number does not DPV confirm, ZIP+4 removed
- Why is a standardized address output when an error code is assigned?
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
URAC, E601, USA, , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DS , Data Services , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.