Export to Excel Data Only results in conditionally suppressed column to be displayed as blank column.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP2
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP3
- Oracle 10g
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a sample report from Xtreme Sample Database with four columns Customer Name, Country, Region and Last Year's Sales .
- Conditonally suppress the Region column with a boolean operator as 'true'.(RightClick on the column->Go to Format Field->Click on the X-2 button in front of Suppress).
- Refresh and Save the report.Export it to excel Data only format.
- The excel sheet will display the blank column for the Region field in it.
- However when the column is unconditionally suppressed and exported to the excel Data only format,the blank column is not displayed in the excel sheet.
This functionality does not currently exist in the product
An Enhancement Request has been logged under ADAPT01129391. The Enhancement Request (ER) will be considered in terms of future product development when considering possible new features in the next major release. Please note that the ER may or may not be included depending on various factors
Excel Data only,conditionally suppressed columns,blank columns. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem