XLF file size is not reducing on removing components from dashboard and data from the Excel file.
Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a blank dashboard with no data and save it. Note the file size of XLF and SWF file.
- Add pie chart as a component and 2 rows in the Excel sheet.
- Save both XLF as well as SWF file.
- Delete pie chart and rows from the Excel sheet and save the files.
- The SWF file will reduce to its original size whereas the XLF dont.
This issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01480736.
This issue is currently under investigation by Product Group and will be considered in the future release of the product.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed