- A particular workflow or workflows are no longer being triggered/started in the system.
- Users are not receiving expected work items in their inbox.
- Workflow Administrator receives error notifications in their SAP inbox with title "Error in event receiver". (Transaction SBWP - Documents).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, Event linkage, SWE2, SWEL, SWELS, container, deactivation, deactivate, deactivated, workflow template, workflow, receiver, linkages, active, trigger, disabled, delivered, BUS2012, releasestepcreated, lock table overflow , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM-EVT , Eventmanager , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.