- In Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), there are no Application Sets (AppSets) listed in the 'Select AppSet' drop down menu. This does not change if the 'Connection Wizard' is run.
- In BPC, after recreating ApShell, it is not listed in the 'Select AppSet' drop down menu.
- In NetWeaver, using transaction SE38 and program UJA_DATA_CHECKER, the following will be listed:
ADMIN had not been assigned Profile FULL_MBR
Missing Full Write Access on Application AppSetName (Dimension XXXXXX) in Profile FULL_MBR
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0 for NetWeaver (NW)
- SAP Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
DOMAIN, USER , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.