- Issues with authentication while accessing OSoft and other directories.
- Paths aren't showing in our system which are being referenced in the install guide.
- Section 3.4, step 8 - Using Windows Authentication
- Section 3.4, step 9 - Not using Logon Groups
- Section 3.5, step 5 - Couldn't follow the path to define system user groups
- Error on Server Manager:
- IIS -> Virtual Directory -> Cannot get Osoft virtual directory object: Automation error The system cannot find the path specified.
- "Cannot get Osoft virtual directory object"
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
Virtual, directory, Osoft, msvcr71.dll, Automation , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM , Admin , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.