How to Start an Activity From Period End Closing ?
You can start the activity from period end closing by doing the below steps:
1. Go to the General Ledger work center.
2. Go to the Closing Cockpit view.
3. Go to the Closing Cockpit subview.
4. Select your entry. Then select the Edit button.
5. Now to start a manual activity, select your activity and then select the button Initiate Activity -> Start Manual Activity/Start Test Run/Start Update Run.
Please note that if the 'Execution Possible' column for your activity shows 'No' then it means there are certain pre-requisites which should be completed. In such cases you can only create a test run.
You can view the pre-requisites by selecting the button 'Display Pre-requisites'.
And other thing is that your user must have the required authorization. For example if you need to run GR/IR clearing run then your user should be assigned to work center 'Inventory Valuation'.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To