You are unable to create a supplier invoice in reference to purchase order due to error: Account determination group is missing for product category.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
Go to the Invoice Entry view.
Select All Orders to be Invoiced in the Show field.
Select a purchase order and select the New Invoice button.
You get the error message: Account determination group is missing for product category.
Error message is raised due to missing:
1. Account determination for the product category XYZ(XYZ refers to product category ID) or
2. Fixed account determination.
Follow one of the below mentioned case to avoid the error message:
Follow the below mentioned steps to maintain Account Determination Group for Product Categories:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Activity List view and select the Fine-Tune wizard.
- Select the Default Account Determination Group for Product Categories activity.
- Enter a value for the field 'Default Account Determination Group for Materials/Services' for product category XYZ.
Follow the below mentioned steps to maintain the Asset Class Determination for product category XYZ with respect to company PQR(PQR refers to company ID):
- Go to the Fixed Assets work center.
- Select the Edit Asset Class Determination link in Common Tasks.
- Select Add Row button.
- Enter PQR in Company ID column.
- Enter XYZ in Product Category ID column and enter the Fixed Asset Class using dropdown menu.
- Select the Save and Close button.
Account determination missing, product category, supplier invoice, cant process supplier invoice, invoice , KBA , product category , account determination missing , supplier invoice , cant process supplier invoice , invoice , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To