- When Lite Optimize is run in Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) for NetWeaver (NW), the status list for Data Manager is inconsistent.
- The Data Manager status shows that the job is running but the SM37 log shows that it has completed.
- The Data Manager package cannot be terminates through Data Manager.
- Error shows up in Data Package detail log:
An exception with the type CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING occurred, but
was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause
Call of the method IF_RSPC_GET_PARALLELIZATION~IS_SYNCHRONOUS of the
class CL_RSPLS_CUBE_SWITCH_L failed; the obligatory parameter I_VARIANT
has not been filled
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING, IF_RSPC_GET_PARALLELIZATION~IS_SYNCHRONOUS, CL_RSPLS_CUBE_SWITCH_L failed , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.