Sales Notes which is maintained in the product master data is missing for an invoice item under Customer Information section.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Product Data work center.
2. Go to the Services/Material view.
3. In the Show field , from the drop-down select All Materials/All Services.
4. Go to Find field ,enter XYZ (XYZ represents the materials/services number).
5. Select XYZ and click on View All button and go to Sales tab and sub tab Sales Notes.
You can see value is maintained for XYZ.
6. Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
7. Go to the Invoice Documents view.
8. In the Show field from the drop-down select All Invoice Documents.
9. Go to the Find field ,enter ABC (ABC represents the invoice number).
10. Select invoice id ABC and click on the View All button.
11. Go to Item tab and select item XYZ.
Under section Detail Product in General tab and Sub tab Customer Information , value is not fetched,though it's maintained in Product master data .
The Customer Information is getting fetched for an Invoice item ,if it is maintained within the sales order, it's not based on value maintained in the Product master data .Hence in case of New Manual Invoice it's not getting fetched.
In case of Customer Invoice created from the sales order, the Customer Information is visible .
1. Go to the Sales Order work center.
2. From the Common Tasks , create a New Sales Order.
3. Enter all mandatory information related to account and click on View All button.
4. Go to the Items tab and add item XYZ.
5. Go to sub tab Notes and maintained Customer Information(Information can be same/different which is maintained in product master data).
Now you can see these information is available within the Customer Invoice-Item as Customer Information.
This applies also to the Sales Notes maintained in the Account Master Data which are passed to the Customer Information in the General tab.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To