- You are using picking output (output type EK00, or your own customized output type) with "Send Time" set to '4' (Send immediately when saving the application)
- When creating delivery (tcodes: VL01n or VL10*), system says the delivery is created successfully (message VL 311). However, When you go to check the delivery in tcodes VL02n or VL03n, system says the delivery doesn't exist (error VL 559).
- After saving the delivery, when you goto another transaction, you get a pop-up saying that "Update was terminated".
- You get update termination due to error message MC 601 in function module RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE.
- The problem still occurs even though note 1055717 has been applied already.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL01N, VL10, update termination, EK00, send immediately, VL02N, VL03N, VL311, VL 599, MC 601, MC601 , KBA , LE-SHP-PI , Picking , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.