- SNC is setup in the SAP system with sapcrypto using latest KBA 1396213
- Errors are often generic such as "Unable to connect to SAP BW server Incomplete logon data.. (WIS 10901)
- To verify the issue is with SNC ensure that the connection is for legacy webi (.unv) or Crystal 20xx reports only and set to SSO (not predefined or credential mapping)
- Verify the issue is with SNC and not cached credentials using KBA 1767629 Is my SAP SSO connection working (configured with STS or SNC)
- Also helpful is to verify the issue doesn't occur with predefined connection KBA 1861652 - How-to: Create a hard coded OLAP connection within the CMC
Prior to troubleshooting SNC the following must prerequisites must be met
- SAP roles mapped, SAP users (that will be used for SNC) can login to Launchpad or SAP users are aliased to an account that is logging into launchpad
- Enterprise, LDAP or Active Directory account that is logging into Launchpad must have an SAP alias (view in account properties)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x 4.1, 4.2 all SP's all patches
zie biauth tskba mkba htkba secure network communications sapcrypto.dll SSO single sign on sign on silent seamless , KBA , master kba , mkba , mkb , tskba , tskb , biauth , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.