- View a Crystal Report using the .NET CrystalReportViewer for the web.
- Print the report using the print button and use the ActiveX Print Control.
- Some of the text aligned as justified overlaps on the second to last line.
- The issue occurs on some client machines.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5
- ASP.NET Web application
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP3
- HP LaserJet 4050 Series PCL 6
Reproducing the Issue
- The Crystal Report must contain a multi-line text box and it must use justified alignment.
- Create a .NET web application so you can preview the report using the CrystalReportViewer control.
- Use the ActiveX print mode for the CrystalReportViewer.
- Print the report using the print icon in the CrystalReportViewer.
“usp10.dll” was not successfully installed at C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\bin follder on client machine.
- On client machine, click the PRINT button on CrystalReportViewer to automatically download and intall ActiveX Print Control (instead of manually installing ActiveX Print Control).
- Ensure that “usp10.dll” has been successfully installed in C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\bin folder on client machine. If not, create \Common\4.0\bin folder, then copy “usp10.dll” from other working client machine to the above folder.
usp10.dll , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem