- When installing SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x on Suse Linux, the installation fails.
- When installing SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x or Information Platform Services 4.x on Suse Linux, the installation fails.
- The error returned by the XI 3.x installer is:
boperl.sh: line 18: /perl/bin/perl: cannot execute binary file
boperl.sh: line 88: /perl/bin/perl: cannot execute binary file
- The error returned by the BI 4.x / IPS 4.x installer is:
setup.engine/perl/bin/perl: cannot execute binary file
DATA_UNITS/IPS_lnx/setupexe: cannot execute binary file
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform Release 2 (R2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.x
- SAP Information Platform Services (IPS) 4.x
- Suse Linux
- RISC Power Chipset/Processor
failure, RS6000, POWER, RISC instruction set architecture, perl library , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.