- When antivirus or security scanner applications are enabled, Business Objects services do not start remaining in initializing status; when antivirus is disabled the services start fine.
- What processes and directories should be excluded from anti-virus software scans and monitoring?
- Anti-virus software scans or security scanners are affecting the performance of the SAP BusinessObjects applications and on the client is leading to other errors
e.g.: login failures from Web Intelligence Rich Client and Crystal Reports Client.
- Is there an antivirus or scanner exclusion list?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 (Any Service Pack)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 (Any Service Pack)
- All supported Windows Server versions
- McAffee VirusScan
- Norton Antivirus (Symantec)
- Trend Micro OfficeScan
BOE; BI; xir31; XIR3.1; xi31; xi30; xi3.1; xi3.0; bi4; bi4.0; bi4x; bi4.x; BIP; AV; firewall; bi4.1; bi41; bi 4.2, bi 4.3, security; rep; wid; rpt; docx; doc; xls; swf; java; xlsx; ppt; pdf; txt; bat; exe; design; studio; ids; symantic; karspersky; avast; antivirus; anti-virus, exclusion; exclusions; file; access; solidify; solidifier; scan; scanning; scans; monitor; manage; management; FRS; Filestore; Input; Output; Best Practice; allowlist; , KBA , antivirus, extensions, boe , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.