- Bars displays in the incorrect orders.
- On a bar chart in Crystal Reports, bars set to sort in specified orders, aren't sorted in specified orders.
- After applying Crystal Reports 2008 Service Pack 3, bars set to sort in specified orders, are sorted in ascending orders.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008 with Service Pack 3
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports 2008 with Service Pack 3, create a report off any data source.
- Add a bar chart to the report with 2 on changes of fields, and one summary.
- In the Chart Expert, set the second fields used for the: On change of, in specified order, by clicking the button Order...
- When viewing the report, notice the bars are in ascending order instead of the order specified
For example: If we setup the second group of the bar chart to sort in specified order the values for “Country” in the following orders: Canada, USA, Mexico, when viewing the report, it will display the bars in ascending orders like: Canada, Mexico and USA
- This is an issue introduced in Service Pack 3 of Crystal Reports 2008
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01460999
- The issue has been resolved in the following product update and above:
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Fix Pack 3.3
Crystal Reports, Chart, CR, Sort Orders, Specified Orders , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem