- Trying to perform SSO using SAP authentication from Enterprise Portal (EP) to BI Platform (BI Launchpad / OpenDocument / etc.)
- Trying to perform SSO using SAP authentication from Fiori Portal to BI Platform (BI Launchpad / OpenDocument / etc.)
- Web application shows no error received from opendocument iView just a logon screen
- Web Application Logs will show the following error:
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$SecurityError: No SAP system was passed as part of the user name and no default system was defined. User credential validation cannot continue. (EAS 10006)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 / 4.2
SSO Single sign on automatic logon silent sign-on EP Entitlement System epsso ep fiori UI5 portal front-end frontend sso opendocument opendoc mysapsso2 bw bi bip boe 41 42 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.